Helloooo. I’m Hilde.
The former Fashion Designer, Fashion Week Stylist, and Design Teacher who’s now the:
Godmother of Style for
Women in Business
I’m here to save the day for all you powerful Working Wonder Women by digging into who YOU truly are to create a gorgeous branded style that is PERFECT for your intriguing personality and ultra-professionalism.
Me, I’m a terrible cook but I HAVE been busy in my magenta kitchen boiling down 5 years of design school and 20 years in fashion design to create a strikingly simple but ingenious system so business women just like YOU can Nail your Style in just one day.
And not just that same old boring style you see everyone else wearing:
No, you’ll get your own Razor Sharp Branded Style created and curated ESPECIALLY for a woman at the forefront of doing business ONLINE.
We both know that rocking Video Conference Calls, Photos, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram means the difference between making it or breaking it in the modern world.
So, let me show how you can OWN the digital arena in your own STUNNING STYLE.
The only thing a gorgeous business boss like you will love even more is when I teach you how to look 10 pounds lighter simply by dressing for YOUR unique body type.
You’ll look and feel hotter than “Ooh-la-la.”
It’s impossible not to dance like nobody’s watching.
- Working with top models at Fashion Week taught me that even young gorgeous creatures need the energizing confidence boost they get from a stunning dress and a loving hug.
- Styling fashion photos taught me to create killer brand photos by exaggerating style.
- My stint on television taught me that communicating your message is the most important thing when picking an outfit.
- Designing in London taught me how to impress employers and double my salary by wearing a luxury bag that cost 1/10 of what it looked like.
- Teaching fashion design taught me to make things so laughably simple that clients get lightning-quick results.
I know what it’s like to be blended by super trooper lights on a fancy stage to accept a national design award, but I also know what it’s like to be over-weight, over-worked, and over-the-hill.
Just check out my before and after photos.
That depressing photo of me in the sad librarian outfit was snapped when I was 45 years old right before that pivotal moment when I decided:
ENOUGH OF THIS SHITTY LIFE – and started the process of completely reinventing myself. The pretty picture was taken only 1 year later even if it looks as if it was it was 10 years EARLIER.
I completely flipped my life around:
- Chucked my low-paying job as an overly idealistic design teacher to the mind-blowing freedom of being an international online entrepreneur.
- I lost 45 pounds and transformed myself from frustrated frumpy mom to ecstatically energetic fitness babe.
- Dug deep inside to discover the essence of my soul to create a dazzling style that expresses on the outside who I truly am on the inside.
You start by boosting your style:
After making that decision to CHANGE, I began to transform my wardrobe right away. I was still overweight and still in my boring old job, but I bought a few skirts and tops in those bright, happy colors that I already KNEW were perfect for me.
The internal change happened immediately!
Shredding those dark depressing clothes made me feel like taking off a huge heavy backpack, and my beautiful new clothes made me feel pretty and excited straight away. I still wanted to lose weight, grow my hair, and build my business – but I didn’t have to wait for months or even years for that to become a reality BEFORE feeling like a stunner. Changing my clothes had turned me into one of those beautiful chubby ladies.
Changing your outfit is actually the QUICKEST WAY to change the way you feel about yourself.
You look in the mirror and are astonished by the gorgeous successful person looking back at you.
OMG. Is this me?
(A little warning: Get a waterproof mascara because this is sure to bring tears to your eyes.)
It will completely transform your self-image and your confidence. Not to mention how other people perceive and treat you, because everyone wants to hang around and buy from confident and successful people.